I made the Donna Hay’s Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie for a recent high tea event and it was very well-received.
So, as promised, I am sharing this recipe to my eager dessertier friends.
Note: This is taken from Donna Hay’s Simply Easentials Chocolate Cookbook
185g Butter softened
220g Castor Sugar sifted
30g Cocoa powder sifted
150g plain flour sifted
285g Cream cheese
4 1/2 tablespoons Castor sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
2. Mix butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and flour till smooth.
3. Line a 20cm square sliced tin with baking paper.
4. Spoon mixture into the tin.
5. Mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a food processor until smooth.
6. Spoon cheese mixture on top on the chocolate mixture.
7. Swirl it with a butter knife.
8. Bake for 40-50 minutes till set.
You can cut it into small slices when it is completely cool. In my case, I made it a day in advance, so I refrigerated it.